$300.00 – $1,000.00
Buy Lortab Online
Lortab pills contains a combination of acetaminophen and hydrocodone. Hence, Hydrocodone is an opioid pain medication. An opioid is sometimes called a narcotic. Acetaminophen, also called Tylenol, is a less potent pain reliever that increases the effects of hydrocodone.
Name brand includes: Hycet, Lorcet, Lortab 10/325, Lortab 5/325, Lortab 7.5/325, Lortab Elixir, Norco, Verdrocet, Vicodin, Xodol, Zamicet
Lortab dosage is more likely to cause breathing problems in older adults and people who are severely ill, malnourished, or otherwise debilitated.
If you use narcotic drugs while you are pregnant your baby could become dependent on the drug. This can cause life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in the baby after it is born.
Lortab 7.5 / Lortab 5
Lortab 7.5 or Acetaminophen and hydrocodone can pass into breast milk and may harm a nursing baby. You should not breast-feed while using Lortab.
Lortab side effects
Acetaminophen cause a severe skin reaction that can be fatal. Stop taking Lortab and make sure that you call any doctor if you have skin redness or a rash that spreads and causes blistering and peeling. If you have this type of reaction, you should never again take any medicine that contains acetaminophen. Hence, other Lortab effects include;
- Shallow breathing, slow heartbeat;
- Light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
- confusion, unusual thoughts or behavior;
- seizure (convulsions);
- Note easy bruising or bleeding;
- infertility, missed menstrual periods;
- impotence, sexual problems, loss of interest in sex;
- Take note that liver problems – nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
- low cortisol levels – nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness, worsening tiredness or weakness.
Get medical attention if you have symptoms of serotonin syndrome, like: agitation, hallucinations, fever, sweating, fast heart rate, muscle stiffness, nausea, vomiting, twitching, loss of coordination, or diarrhea.
Lortab common side effects include:
- drowsiness, headache;
- upset stomach, constipation;
- blurred vision; or
- dry mouth.